Analysis on Jim Jones cult.
Submit a 2 – to 3-page research paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the leader Jim Jones and followers who are the subject of your analysis.
- Analyze how the leader (Jim Jones) created a distinct “culture” for followers and what elements of culture were present in the setting.
- Analyze how the leader(Jim Jones) used social power to influence followers.
- Analyze elements that created conformity and obedience among the followers.
- Explain how your chosen leader’s use of social influence applies to the leaders in your culture (e.g., local, academic, political, or other types of leaders you identify).