Implementation and Measurement of Outcomes With Beefsteak Case Study
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
- Read Chapter 16 in Applied Psychology in Talent Management.
This week’s topic has been the considerations and design of training and development programs. Draw upon your reflections of the readings and discussion this week as you apply the Beefsteak Case Study (attached below) to this assignment.
For this assignment, you will assess methods of training and development such as presentation, hands-on, group building, or technology-based training program for the managers of Beefsteak. You will need to determine how Beefsteak, with its quick growth, will train managers as the company continues to expand. Include the essential elements for measuring training outcomes from Chapter 16 of the course textbook. Identify the key principles of instructional design to encourage learner participation. Distinguish between the outcomes of statistically significant effects from practically efficient effects and provide your rationale supported by the course materials and additional research.
In your paper,
- Evaluate various methods of training and development outcomes.
- Assess the methods of training and development.
- Discuss the essential elements for measuring training outcomes.
- Identify the key principles of instructional design to encourage learner participation.
- Assess the outcomes of training, distinguishing between the outcomes of statistically significant effects from practically efficient effects.
The Implementation and Measurement of Outcomes With Beefsteak Case Study paper,
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Beefsteak Case Study
- Markis’ Edwards
- BUS 623
- Dr. Scott
- May 17, 2021
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.**This is very important**
- Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style.
- Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Course text: Cascio, W. F., & Aguinis, H. (2019). Applied psychology in talent management (8th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com