Thoughts on sex education – Communication class
https://mynursingpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo1-300x75.png 0 0 Paul maina https://mynursingpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo1-300x75.png Paul maina2021-05-14 09:44:052021-05-14 09:44:05Thoughts on sex education - Communication class
Scenario: You are asked to speak at PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) meeting at your child’s school. You will have 6-8 minutes to offer your thoughts on sex education.
The post should respond to the following:
- Who is your audience?
- How do you know? What method may you need to use to gather audience information?
- Write a thesis for your speech. How would this thesis connect to your audience?
- List three key points for your speech. Why would your audience find these key points engaging?
- What supportive evidence would you include? Why? How would this connect to your audience?
- Overall, how did your awareness of your audience effect your answers to these questions?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.